Tuesday, January 15, 2008

A 192-Page Marathon

Welp...
I guess since I signed up for this thing, I might as well use it...
I know I am not in Korea yet, but I figure this is quasi-cathartic/contemplative/emotionally beneficial, or whatever you want to call it...
So, for the time being, all of these will be about stuff I have done/thought about/experienced in Cleveland...
Today, my dear friend Jesse left for a two-and-a-half month hop across the pond to Cambridge...
I guess that means I won't see him until July (when I get back)...
Ugh...
This afternoon involved some tears on his part, and this evening on mine...
Just before he left, he gave me a copy of Tuesdays with Morrie, and today I went to Starbucks and ended up reading the whole thing...
Hence, the tears...
Anyways, Jesse, if/when you make your blog, just know that the book was phenomenal, and I took away some lessons/principles that I will hopefully implement in a long-term fashion...
Presently, I am trying to get my transcript to the principal at the school, so that I can get my visa number and bounce...
I will keep you updated on how this goes!
XOXO

0 comments: