Monday, February 18, 2008

I'm in the Wrong Body...

Well, I am sitting in my 4th period class, watching my kids do a worksheet...
Being a history teacher (or a high school teacher in general) is super-tough, because a.) most people think history is boring and b.) I don't know much about it...
I love the kids, and I feel bad for fourth period, because it is the last class of the day for them and me, so we are both so stinking tired...
God help me...
I really want to bond with them...
That is my prayer...
What a discouraging post this is...
Anyways...
I have had some really good times since I have been here...
I have been to Seoul, Cheongju, and Chungju, but I forgot the USB cable for my camera, so I can't post any pictures...
I think I love this job, it is just super-stressful starting out...
I really need God's help...
I always feel sort of like I am not cut out for this job at the end of the day, but I can't wait to see the kids...
Sheesh...
Korea is a really cool place, though, and I really want to learn the language...
Also, I need a paycheck...
That will be a great day...
Well, I need to figure out a way to kill ten minutes of class really quick...
I love everyone...
Please pray for me if you ever read this...
XOXO
Brandon

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

someone is reading your blog brandon. this is an exciting day. not only reading but commenting. i love you. you are really an amazing person and God is already doing incredible things through you and you probably don't even realize it. it is so much easier to recognize God's work in other people's life than our own. as i sat here and read your post i realized how much we currently have in common with each other as far as our state of being. i'm serious. many of the questions you are asking yourself right now, i have been asking for the past 8 months. i dont if there is an end to them or not. i'll let ya know. didn't you tell me you only get paid like once a month? if so, that sucks. that is like working on-campus at lee. wow. hopefully that statement is false b/c a month is a long time. we really need to do the ichat thing or skype or something dude. fo sho. holla at me.

oh yeah and the magic beat the nuggs in a pretty good game before the all-star break. it was nice.

_kyle