Monday, February 25, 2008

I Accidentally Bought the Spiciest Noodles Imaginable...


(That is a picture of Daejeon, by the way)
Well, I got home from school today and was starving...
So, I headed to the store in our apartment complex to grab something to eat...
I picked up a random 5-pack of noodles (the #5 was the only thing on the packaging that I could even read), some Pringles, and a bottle of water...
After I got home, I made the noodles, only to discover that they are spicy as all get out...
Oh well...
A guy's gotta' eat...
Anyways, I am currently sitting in my bedroom with my iPod on shuffle typing out a chapter summary for my World History class...
They have a test on Friday...
After this, I am going to try and figure out a good way to teach my Bible class this week...
It is really hard to teach high-schoolers a Bible class, especially early in the morning...
And, these kids don't get nearly enough sleep...
They are on a pretty strict schedule that the school puts out in their dorms...
However, it's tough, because I want to make it cool for them, but I have certain things that I need to try and lecture about...
However, who wants to listen to a lecture? Especially in high school...
I just can't talk about a lot of stuff that would be cool a.) because of the curriculum, b.) because of the language barrier...
Theology uses crazy jargon, so it is hard to go deep with these kids in this setting, because they don't know what all those terms mean...
I just don't want them to hate the Bible, but I feel like it's tough, because no teenager wants to sit in a classroom...
Sheesh...
Anyways, we went to Cheungju this weekend and hung out...
It was really fun to "go out on the town" and explore Korea some...
Wonder what I will do this weekend...
Who knows, hopefully something fun...

0 comments: