Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Currently Reading: Genesis
Currently Listening To: The Album Leaf

I believe in God, the Father Almighty,
creator of heaven and earth.
I believe in Jesus Christ, God's only Son, our Lord,
who was conceived by the Holy Spirit,
born of the Virgin Mary,
suffered under Pontius Pilate,
was crucified, died, and buried;
he descended to the dead.
On the third day he rose again;
he ascended into heaven,
he is seated at the right hand of the Father,
and he will judge the living and the dead.
I believe in the Holy Spirit,
the holy catholic Church,
the communion of saints,
the forgiveness of sins,
the resurrection of the body,
and the life everlasting.
Amen.

1 comments:

Micah Andrews said...

Yo B!
How have you been? So what's next? Are you remaining in the land of shorter people or moving on? I thought of you and your family last week... I spent three days in Colorado Springs. It was so beautiful. I forgot to call your dad until I got back to Bham but I did leave him a message. Anyway, hope all is well.
Micah