Tuesday, June 3, 2008

I Geh Mo Yeh Yo?

Currently Reading: On the Incarnation by Athanasius
Currently Listening To: Louder Now by Taking Back Sunday

Well, I figure it's time for an update, yeah?
School is so close to being over, but I feel like we have had "only 3 weeks left" for the past 3 weeks...
Time is creeping and flying at the same time...
I can't wait to be in China...
I honestly just can't wait to get a break from school...
I still have mixed feelings about America right now...
I am super excited to see my family and friends, but the thought of staying there kind of doesn't sounds good to me...
I guess it is a good thing that I am coming back...
It is kind of hard to explain right now - I suppose that what I mean is that it will be nice to be in America, but I just know that I am not ready to live in America yet...
So, it will be a good break/time to see all the ones I love (parents, brother, grandparents, aunts, uncles, cousins, close friends, etc.), but I am glad that I made the decision to come back here next year...
I feel good about it...

Anyways, I just finished the last episode of Freaks and Geeks today...
I really love that show...
I wish they would have made more than one season...
Now I feel like I need to scout out other TV show episodes to download via Internet...
I am, in fact, a LOST guy, but I need something a little more low-key to unwind to at times...
I am not, nor have I ever really been, a TV guy...
However, sometimes it is just nice to lay in your bed and watch a show...
(This sentence kind of makes me nauseous for some reason - I don't even know who is typing this paragraph)

Well, I am working on one of the most difficult playlists of all time right now...
What a challenge...

I am also going to a North Korean missions conference this weekend...
I am super-stoked about that...
More to come...
Well, I am done here...

Give Thanks,
Brandon Brown

0 comments: