Monday, November 10, 2008

Calling All Mutants...

Currently Hearing: Singalong by Phil Wickham
Currently Reading: Brave New World by Aldous Huxley
Currently Delaying: The Blatant Fact That I Really Need to Pee by My Body

So, I came to a stunning realization yesterday...
Some call them spiritual gifts, some call them super powers...
Others might just label it sheer coincidence...
I say - call it what you may...
The fact still remains...

Girls!
If you want to meet your husband, then you should date me and/or we should become somewhat romantically involved...
Now - if we end up getting married, then your problem is solved...
However, if that doesn't happen, then it is virtually a scientific fact that the next male that you encounter will, in fact, be your groom...
In doing some valuable self-reflection, this stirring realization slapped me in the face...
The last 3 girls I have been romantically involved with have all married their next "dudes"...

So, calling all wedding ring-hungry females...
If you need a husband, call me - I will gladly be your springboard into happiness...

1 comments:

kyle said...

wasn't there a movie about that recently?