Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Korean Grammar for International Learners...

Currently Hearing: For Emma, Forever Ago by Bon Iver
Currently Looking Forward To: My Trip to Tokyo by Thanksgiving Break
Currently Confused About: How I Got This Huge Jelly Stain On My Pants by The Part of Me That Doesn't Want to Pay for Dry Cleaning

Question:
Does anyone else CONSTANTLY receive the same Spam in their e-mail?

I am not sure how I deserve this, but some guy named Michael Vincent is really looking out for me...
He keeps e-mailing me every couple of days or so...
I guess he is working really hard for me, because I keep getting e-mails with the same subject title - "I found a new job for you"

So, I am not sure about who you are or why you are so dilligent about finding me new jobs, Michael Vincent...
But, thank you, you virus-bearing Spam cyborg...

1 comments:

natalie said...

i love that you are currently listening to bon iver.
i have consistently listened to him everyday this week.
wonderful.
miss you brandon.
so so so much

ps the word verification i had to type in to post this was: flagolus