Friday, April 25, 2008

Korean Boys Love to Sit in Each Other's Laps...

Currently Reading: Blood and Guts in High School by Kathy Acker
Currently Listening To: Little Wars by Unwed Sailor

This is a cultural phenomenon that I do not understand...
I have sort of gotten used to it (and let's face it, I am not a super-macho dude anyways)...

Well...
For those of you who read this, I am basically just asking for your continued prayer as I try to walk out the steps that God would have me to take...
Coming back to Korea still seems like the most "lucrative" option in my life (I mean, I have never been one to base my life around money)...
I guess what I mean by lucrative is like a holistic sort of lucrative-ness...
I get to live in another awesome part of the world and see amazing places (I mean, who gets to go to Thailand for Spring Break and backpack across Asia in the summer?)

However, I am not at all opposed to pursuing another option if God would have me to do so...
The whole "Don't do it because it is safe, do it because it will be worth it" concept...
So, just keep praying that I will be led and sensitive and open to the doors God opens...
Thanks!

0 comments: