Monday, March 24, 2008

14 of 1001... Can It Be Done?

Currently Reading: Antic Hay by Aldous Huxley
Currently Listening To: The Album Leaf

Well, I have a new goal in life...
I printed of a list today at school entitled "1001 Books You Must Read Before You Die"
Feeling drawn and somehow under the control of this electronic onus, I feel that I must try my best to complete this list...
Intimidating - yes...
Seemingly impossible - yes...
Will this stop me? No!

Anyways, Spring Break is on the horizon...
Thank G for that...
I really need a LONG break to fully recharge...
I may have mentioned it in a previous post, but the weekends just aren't enough sometimes...
Mom! I got the care package...
It was wonderful!

Also, I wish I would have taken a Synoptic Gospels class in college...
I mean, they offered one, and I always wanted to take it - I heard it was awesome...
However, it never fit into my schedule...
Bummer...
I was reading the different accounts of the Resurrection on Easter, and I just wish I had learned about the reasonings behind all of the different accounts by someone who knows about them...
I mean, I understand the whole thing about different authors/different styles/etc.
However, there are some questions/concerns I have about why Jesus says some of the things that he says...
I guess I will have to do some reading on my own...
Make that 14 out of 1002...
Life is all about learning...
Sheesh...

Oh yeah...
I am 23 now...
Welp...
That's all for now...

0 comments: