Thursday, March 27, 2008

Things Just Keep Getting Better...

Currently Reading: Middlesex: A Novel by Jeffrey Eugenides

Ok, so despite the daily stresses of having a serious job, things really aren't that bad...
I am with great friends and I am getting to live a pretty awesome life right now...
In other words, right now I feel blessed...

I have been thinking about a verse that I read a week or so ago a lot the past couple of days...
"Unless the Lord builds the house, its builders labor in vain. Unless the Lord watches over the city, the watchmen stand guard in vain." - Psalms 127:1

When I read this, it really reminded me that if God/my relationship with Jesus Christ is not the focal point of the overarching scheme of my life (as well as all the detailed happenings), then I am basically wasting my time...

0 comments: