Sunday, September 28, 2008

9 Years, 29 Albums

Currently Hearing: Songs About Leaving by Carissa's Wierd

Well, I just found out my BFF (takin' it back to 8th grade) started a blog, which made me incredibly happy...
Obviously, since I wrote about it and wished for it to happen it did (for all of the thousands of new followers of this blog, I am referring to the fact that I wanted this blog to become famous) - So, for all of you that read this, I think his blog is titled , so go check it out...

Extra! Extra! Read all about it!
I have some possibly big plans that I have been mulling over in my mind for weeks now...
I am narrowing down options for graduate schools - and, at this point, I am very interested in Fuller Theological Seminary...
I have spoken to a good friend that just moved out there, and hopefully I will be able to visit when I am in the States over Christmas break...

So, maybe after a school year of trying to teach a bunch of Asian kids about the importance of acknowledging the divinity of Christ and trying to make sure they don't think God is a cruel punisher, I just might float on out West and get some more "smarts."

XOXO

2 comments:

natalie said...

i've heard fuller is awesome.
where will you be for christmas break?
loooves you.

Jesse said...

So… this girl I have become friends with has a boyfriend who used to work for take hold records… and she knows Chris Staples! I was really excited and she lived in Birmingham for a while and knows Dallas really well. Oh and she is sister in law to Noah Thomson… weird right?

Oh and p.s. she has an extra Sigur Ros ticket to the concert here in Portland this Monday and has given it to me! She has another and it could be yours but you chose Asia over me…this is your punishment!

Well I am not really mad at you. The coffee shop I’m in is playing minus the bear – the we all bought yachts song… made me think of you some more. Brian went to go look at a road bike last night… it was on craigslist! He’s on board