Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Mob Mentality?


Well, everyone...
I have a new life goal (for those of you who know me - surprise, surprise)

I want to make my blog famous...
I am not sure how to make that happen, but maybe the 3 of you that read this every once in a while can become my street team...
I am not sure how to do it, but maybe you can help!

I am calling on you, America.
I need your talents, your abilities, your time, your resources, your prayers.
Help me.
In doing so, you are only helping yourself.

Oh, quick question...
I am just now watching the RNC speech by Palin, and it has me thinking...
A lot...

What do you think of the Christian's role in politics?
Any takers?
(This is one of those things that would be really great if a lot of people read this)
Maybe when I write a book and people start reading my really trendy blog, then I can ask this question again...

0 comments: