Wednesday, May 7, 2008

A Secret Prayer: Please Let Lunch Be Good Today


Currently Listening To: Floating World by Anathallo

Let's just say this...
Sometimes one gets tired of eating peanut butter sandwiches for breakfast and lunch...
Anyways...
I am praying that the cafeteria hooks me up today...

This past weekend was nice...
We got a 3-day weekend because of Children's Day, a Korean holiday...
So, we got to see some festivals (Lantern Festival) and a cool parade...
It was awesome...
It really makes me feel a part of the country I live in...
A nice change from just walking in clothing stores, for sure...


Well, I am starting a Korean Conversation class tonight, I think...
All I have to say it, finally...
I have been wanting a way to learn a little Korean, and now I have my chance...
I think it is going to be offered twice a week...
I just wish it could have gotten started up a long time ago...
I only have a couple months left...
Hopefully I can absorb as much as possible before I leave for the summer...
I think we only have something like 5 weeks of teaching left or so...
Which is, honestly, kind of a relief and kind of frightening...
I still feel like I have a lot of stuff to get through before finals...
Well, I guess you just gotta do the best you can...

Anwyays, I have to do some planning for my World History class before lunch...
XOXO

1 comments:

Micah Andrews said...

This is my favorite picture thus far... the caption has to read, (from the man on the right)

"dis boy is so huge! I wonder he want a mango?"

Now that's funny... I don't care who you are.