Tuesday, May 6, 2008

My Students Always Come Back With Haircuts After Vacation...

Currently Reading: Love in the Time of Cholera
Currently Listening To: Happy Music for Happy People by Mogwai

I have nothing groundbreaking to say in this entry, I just sort of want to write...
I really am striving to be a more honest person...
Honest with myself, honest with others...
Lately, every time I think about what it means to be a Christian, I just think how I want so badly to be like Jesus...
I really feel that the Lord has been so faithful to me...
I went with some of my friends to a great English ministry in Seoul on Sunday...
I think we are going to try and make it out there as much as we can, given the distance and all...
I really just want to feel and be alive, and I think God is responding to my desire by drawing me in to God's nature and being, and I am trying to focus on becoming as much like Christ as I can...
I am trying to rejoice both in the freedom and yoke that comes with Christianity, and just strive for greatness (which, as I was reminded on Sunday, comes when we become servants of all)

Like I said, I don't have anything to say, which makes my life feel somewhat monotonous and lacking in reflection...
That's a different story...

XOXO

1 comments:

Micah Andrews said...

I went with some of my friends to a great English ministry in Seoul on Sunday...
I think we are going to try and make it out there as much as we can, given the distance and all...


Remember what it is like to not have to drive any distance at all to go to a great church? Wonder how that plays into our direct contact with the Almighty? Do you look for Him a little harder if it costs you something... like a little more travel time. Do you overlook Him a little if you pass three huge churches on the way to your own on Sunday? Life is full of non-answerable questions. Love you dude. By the way, got a great job at a drug & alcohol recovery center, homeless shelter, and re-entry facility. Check it out at www.thefoundryonline.org