Thursday, October 2, 2008

T.G.I.T.

Currently Reading: Exodus
Currently Hearing: Background Music by American Nightmare
Currently Wishing: I Could Breakdance by People That Wear Track Outfits and Have Strong Limbs

Well, as the title suggests...
Thank God It's Thursday (not "Today God Is Third" - contrary to popular belief)
Tomorrow is some holiday about how heaven opened up a long time ago and a Korean king came down to rule the people...
Pretty sweet...
I don't know his name, but I am glad God sent him to this country so I could have a day off of work...

Tonight, I plan on sitting by a lake and having a killer bonfire...
I have been giddy all week to sit by the warm flames in the cold weather...
Nothing can beat that...
Literally...

Anyways...
Next week is the school's Fall Festival, which is basically an event that Student Council puts on for the kids...
I think it should be pretty fun - we are having a schoolwide pajama party, a basketball tournament (which I hope to garner a trophy from), a talent show, and student club booths...
The club I sponsor, which the kids decided to call "Hip Hop for Respect" is going to have a booth...
One of the kids is a sick at beatboxing, so he is going to be basically showing off, and I am sure the other kids are just going to dress up as thugged out as possible, which will be absolutely hilarious...
The kids told me that I will be able to perform with them at the festival in the Spring...
I think it might be my life's crowning achievement...

Anyways, T.G.I.T.
Pray that I don't set myself on fire tonight...

The Kingdom Is In Us,
Brandon

1 comments:

Jesse said...

Well you know what better than a Korean bon-fire? A 1001 Gary street bon-fire… with Dave and me and you were stuck inside and couldn’t come out and enjoy the fire. The fire was so awesome I passed out and Dave tried to extinguish the flames with stone… it didn’t work. And Chris decided to take bath… lots of good decisions that night.